Subject: DITA Technical Committee Minutes of Special Called Meeting: 6 October 2010

DITA Technical Committee Minutes of Special Called Meeting: 6 October
2010

Chaired by Don Day <donday@bga.com>
Minutes recorded by Bruce Nevin <bnevin@cisco.com>

The DITA Technical Committee met on Tuesday, 6 October  2010 at 9:00 am
PT for 22 minutes.

9:00-9:05 am PT: Roll call
Voting members attending: Robert Anderson, Deb Bissantz, Don Day, Kris
Eberlein, Paul Grosso, Richard Hamilton, David Helfenstein, Eliot
Kimber, Bruce Nevin, Chris Nitchie, Michael Priestley, Su-Laine Yeo.

Quorum was achieved. Several other non-voting members were also present.

SPECIAL BUSINESS FOR WHICH THIS MEETING WAS CALLED:

1. We unanimously agreed that there are no reasons that anyone would
believe that there are any substantive changes between Committee
Releases cd03 and cd04.

2. Motion to rescind the current OASIS public review request: made by
Michael Priestley, seconded by Kris Eberlein, discussed, passed
unanimously by roll call of voting members present.

3. Motion to request the TC Admin to run a special majority ballot to
approve cd04 as a Committee Specification: made by Kris Eberlein,
seconded by Robert Anderson, discussed, passed unanimously by roll call
of voting members present.

4. Motion to request the TC Admin to run a special majority ballot to
submit DITA v1.2 to the OASIS membership for OASIS Standard vote should
the CS ballot pass: made by Elliot Kimber, seconded by Dick Hamilton,
discussed, passed unanimously by roll call of voting members present.

We have four statements of use from organizational members; we need
three to satisfy OASIS requirements.

9:22 am PT Adjourn
[...]

4. Motion to request the TC Admin to run a special majority ballot to submit DITA v1.2 to the OASIS membership for OASIS Standard vote should the CS ballot pass: made by Elliot Kimber, seconded by Dick Hamilton, discussed, passed unanimously by roll call of voting members present.