Subject: Committee Specification Approval Ballot Request for Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) Version 1.2

The following request was submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on 06/10/2010:

Submitter's Name
  Kristen James Eberlein
TC Name
  OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture Technical Committee
TC Email Address
  dita@lists.oasis-open.org
Specification Title
  Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) Version 1.2
Has a new CD been approved since the last Public Review?
  yes
Specification and related files
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/39625/DITA-1.2-CD04.zip
Were Comments Received during the Public Review(s)
  yes
Link to Comment Resolution Log
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/39625/DITA-1.2-CD04.zip
Approval Link
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/email/archives/201010/msg00063.html
Notes
  We also request the TC Admin to run a special majority ballot to submit DITA v1.2 to the OASIS membership for OASIS Standard vote.

Thank you for your request. We will confirm receipt and schedule the QC review shortly. You can follow the progress at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN

The Standards Development team.