Subject: Re: [dita] latest DTDs and XSDs

Hi Paul,

For the XSDs, the package from Sept 30th is the latest version.

Kind regards,
Eric

Eric A. Sirois
Staff Software Developer
DB2 Universal Database - Information Development
DITA XML Schema Architect and DITA Open Toolkit Developer
IBM Canada Ltd. - Toronto Software Lab
Email:
esirois@ca.ibm.com
Phone:(905) 413-2841

Blue Pages (Internal)

"Transparency and accessibility requirements dictate that public information and government
transactions avoid depending on technologies that imply or impose a specific product or
platform on businesses or citizens" - EU on XML-based office document formats.

From: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
To: <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 10/13/2010 11:13 AM
Subject: [dita] latest DTDs and XSDs

I gather we plan to have the latest DTDs and XSDs at
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.2/cs01/DITA1.2-dtds.zip
and
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.2/cs01/DITA1.2-xsds.zip
in the near future.  Any idea when?

Meanwhile, our Front Page does not seem to point to the
latest XSDs.  Searching the archives, I see references to
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39478/dtd1.2-20100921-
b.zip
(Robert's email of Sept 21)
and