Subject: Re: [dita] latest DTDs and XSDs

Hi Paul,

The DTD link you've got is the latest.

I think the earliest that the two links can become valid is tomorrow. The
ballot for moving to Committee Specification officially closes today, which
means that they can be uploaded tomorrow. Simcha and I have rebuilt all of
the spec packages (source, xhtml, pdf, CHM), so Kris will be bundling those
together with the DTDs and XSDs for delivery to OASIS. The OASIS admins
will put them in the appropriate cs01/ directory once everything is
submitted.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit