Subject: Regrets for 19 October TC meeting

Hi Don,

I have a conflict this week, where I'm presenting our solution architecture. I will not be able to call into our TC meeting.

Regards,
Gershon

Gershon L Joseph
TECHNICAL LEADER.ENGINEERING
Product Development Services, CDO
Chair, OASIS DITA Adoption Technical Committee
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Member, OASIS DocBook Technical Committee
E-Mail: gerjosep@cisco.com
Phone: +972 9 892 7157
Mobile: +972 57 314 1170