Subject: Passcode for upcoming meetings

Hi,

After last week's troubles, I've signed up for a new phone number and
passcode to use with our weekly call. The new numbers are:
USA Toll-Free:  888-426-6840
USA Caller Paid:  215-861-6239
Participant Code:  38988506

Dial in numbers for other countries can be found here:
https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=38988506&accessNumber=2158616239

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit