Subject: RE: [dita] Groups - DITA 1.3 proposal template (1-3template.dita) uploaded

Remove "Explain what groups will benefit from this feature" from Use Cases,
and add it to the following "Benefits" section.

Under "Costs", I'd like to add a bullet point about the cost of making
the DITA spec seem "more complex".  That is, what is the cost for this
proposal in terms of how hard it will be for users to understand it and
feel comfortable with using it.

paul