Subject: Confirming time for March 15 TC meeting

Title: Confirming time for March 15 TC meeting

Hi everyone,

Just confirming that tomorrow's TC meeting is at 11 AM Eastern Time, right?

North America just switched to Daylight Savings Time, so that means the meeting will be at  3 PM in England and 4 PM in Germany for this week only.

Please let me know if I've gotten this wrong.

Su-Laine

Su-Laine Yeo
Solutions Consultant

JustSystems Canada, Inc.