Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Minutes: March 08, 2011 (TCMinutes_03-08-2011.txt) uploaded

Before I can agree to approve last meetings minutes during today's
telcon, I'd like know what the plan is for answering my questions
about the minutes.  (Thanks to Stan for already answering what he
could.)

paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Grosso, Paul [mailto:pgrosso@ptc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 2011 March 08 14:07
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org

Some comments.

> - Processing support: Su-Laine asked John for an update on the
>       state of processing support for the L&T specializations. John
>       reported that the current L&T specializations relied heavily
>       on default processing tools and flows. That said, the L&T
>       SC has posted a set of sample topics and set of XHTML
>       processing extensions for review.

XHTML processing extensions or expectations?

Has posted where?  Need a URI if you want it reviewed.

Reviewed for what?  Is it to become a TC deliverable?

> 001. ITEM: FAQ item about "Question about the order in which keys are
> resolved"
>      - Kris noted to TC members that this FAQ was now ready for review
> and that
>        members should review it this week.

Please include URIs in minutes, especially for things that
are supposed to be reviewed.

Is "Question about the order in which keys are resolved" the same as

 Q. Given multiple key definitions, how does a processor determine
 which key definition is effective?

at:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/FAQ-items#Q.Givenmultiplekeydefinitions.2Chowdoesaprocessordeterminewhichkeydefinitioniseffective.3F

> 002. ITEM: FAQ item about "Key resolution for complex <topicmeta>
> content"
>      - Su-Laine noted that this FAQ draft was ready for review as well.

I assume that is at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/email/archives/201103/msg00008.html

> 004. ITEM: General implications of multiple uses of the same topic with
> different keys
>      - Robert suggested that the TC not review this in this meeting
> without
>        Michael on the call.
>      - AI/Robert: Touch base with Michael this coming week to determine
> how/whether
>        Michael needs assistance in writing up a proposed resolution or
> whether
>        Robert should assume ownership of that write-up.

And what is the URI of the write up we plan to review when Michael
is on the call?

at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_1.3_Proposal_Process

>      - Hearing no new concerns of objections from TC members, Don
> declared that the approval
>        last summer remained in effect and that the process proposal as
> described would
>        be the official process that the TC would follow for DITA 1.3.
>      - Kris and Robert informed the TC that a draft of the proposal
> template was available
>        for review.

at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/41383/1-3template.dita