Subject: RE: Questions about last week's minutes

Stan said he heard "extensions".

> <Kris> I think the phrase "for review" should simply removed. </Kris>

I'm still intrigued (and perhaps a bit concerned) about "XHTML
processing extensions", so I'd like to learn more about them,
so I'd still like a URL.  If an "SC has posted" something, then
there should be a URL so that interested TC members can read
what the SC has posted.

paul