Subject: RE: [dita] Learning and Training sample files

Thanks.

I downloaded this and scanned the list of files and read
the readme.html.  Admittedly, I did not spend a lot of time
looking at all the files, but I did not find the work
"expectations" or "extensions" in the readme file.

The minutes of the DITA TC meeting of March 8 say:

> - Processing support: Su-Laine asked John for an update on the
>       state of processing support for the L&T specializations. John
>       reported that the current L&T specializations relied heavily
>       on default processing tools and flows. That said, the L&T
>       SC has posted a set of sample topics and set of XHTML
>       processing extensions for review.

I still need John to clarify what is meant by
"set of XHTML processing extensions".

paul