Subject: RE: [dita] Clarification of implications of index-see-also

I believe I wrote (at least the basis for) this wording, and I'm
afraid I agree that it is ambiguous.

What I meant for it to say is that, in your example, there would
be a page number for apple, but not for AAPL.

I was trying to contrast it to an index-see where there would be
no page number for apple.  I was not trying to say that the contents
of the index-see-also element would magically be made an additional
entry in the index if it isn't otherwise made an entry via another
index-term of its own.

paul