Subject: What exactly is "DITA Lite?"

In the "DTD organization" part of the DITA 1.2 non-normative discussions, I see this doctype:
Base Topic

Topic modules

Highlight domain
Utilities domain
Indexing domain
Hazard Statement domain

Is this was is meant by "DITA Lite?" Just looking to make sure we all know what the feature fully entails, for the sake of the ongoing complexity discussion.

--T.S. Eliot