Subject: DITA Complexity

I think that we should participate in this Quality Digest challenge, especially regarding the second point below.

CONTEST!
REDEFINE QUALITY

Try thinking outside the QC glossary. Take a quality term and then add, subtract, or change one letter of it. (You may only make one of those changes per word.) Give it a new definition. Send your terms toqdcontest1@qualitydigest.com. We'll publish the three best definitions next month and ask you to vote on the winner. The winner will receive a TomTom GPS. Contest ends May 25.

Here are some examples to get you started. Good luck!

1. Stadistical: Inflicting complicated equations on a captive audience

2. Root clause analysis: Trying to figure out which section of a standard is the most confusing.

3. Dimention: A particularly brainless suggestion made at a meeting.

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services, Inc.
303-232-7586