Subject: Proposal for sorting elements/topics differently depending on output

Hi all,

I see a need to find a robust mechanism to allow sorting of elements (or whole topics) depending on output, which is universe to its nature meaning that such a mechanism must not be bound to a specific type of information, business rule or content domain. The solution must allow DITA users (writers) to sort elements when processing DITA content, without forcing them to build complex content models.