Subject: Re: DITA 1.2 Subject Schema

I have copied your request to the full mailing list of the DITA TC, Bradley. The Subject Schema has had limited uptake in general, but some have implemented it with seeming success and value, but I can't recall by whom. If anyone on copy can help Bradley with any experience at all, please chime in!

I suggest also that you ask on the Yahoo Groups dita-users list, where many other possible users of that specialization may lurk. For example, it has this thread you might research:

Hoping this helps,
DITA and XML Consultant, Learning by Wrote
Co-Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
--T.S. Eliot