Subject: Re: [dita] Is a <tasksection> Element Appropriate?

Keep in mind that even if we added <tasksection>, the constrained task could
remain unchanged, meaning that it would not allow it.

On 5/25/12 9:19 AM, "Bissantz, Debra" <Debra.Bissantz@lsi.com> wrote:

> I agree with Kristen. I haven¹t formed a solid opinion on this topic yet, but
> agree that it is a huge change to the standard and requires a lot of thought.
>

> - Deb

Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions
Main: 512.554.9368
www.rsicms.com
www.rsuitecms.com
Book: DITA For Practitioners, from XML Press,
http://xmlpress.net/publications/dita/practitioners-1/