Subject: Fwd: fwd (resend): DITA 1.2 Specs will not build

Another DITA 1.2 errata item.

Kris

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: fwd (resend): DITA 1.2 Specs will not build
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:05:59 -0400
From: Nancy <nancylph@gmail.com>
To: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
CC: Don Day <donday@learningbywrote.com>

Hi,

[resend; I have to remove your old sdl email from my contacts list...]

I took a look at this, and discovered that the imagemap.dita file in the
langref calls a map of the world as an example of using imagemaps. The
coding is

<image href=""/>

But there's no 'images' folder, or imagemapworld.jpg file in the
dita-1.2-spec.zip file, and so I think the processor is gong out to
oasis-open.org to try and find the file.

In any case, we should add this to our errata page  for 1.2,
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA1.2Errata.

Shall I do so?

Regards,
Nancy

--
Nancy Harrison

Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)