Subject: RE: [dita] Index grouping file for Korean?

Hi Tetsuya-san,

Thank you very much, I think the files you sent us are exactly what we need! We will install and configure them for Antenna House and hope that this works.

Cheers,

Mark

From: Tetsuya Sekine [mailto:ecmp@infoparse.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 10:46 AM
To: Myers, Mark; 'DITA TC'

Hi Mark-san,

This archived file sets prepared a while ago to be used for XEP/render X but you can get the proper one for AH by purchasing l18n Index Library.

Usually, AH XSL formatter and their pdf5 w/l18n Index Library are used for my clients in Japan.

This can be used for pdf2. This might help you.

Regards,

Tetsuya, InfoParse, Inc.