Subject: Re: [dita] Experimental Trello Group and Board

OK, I've added all the Phase 2 and Phase 3 proposals and put the issues I
care about into priority order. I only included the 13110 Phase one
proposals as the others appear to be either dormant or no longer relevant.

The card stacks make it easy to see some numbers:

- 1 stage 1 proposal
- 43 (!) stage 2 proposals
- 14 stage 3 proposals

I created labels for "architectural change", "new specialization", and
"Editorial correction/clarification" and labeled each issue appropriately.

An architectural change is one that changes base content models or adds or
changes existing processing requirements.

New specialization adds new element types that are specializations of
existing types.

Editorial corrections are refinements to the spec language without changing
any existing rules.

With due dates and voting this seems like a pretty decent system given that
it's free and light weight.