Subject: Re: [dita] Deadlines for DITA 1.3 proposals

My apologies--I was on vacation over the weekend (that sounds strange, I
realize). It will take me some time to work out realistic deadlines for my
proposals--I'll try to get it locked down before 3/5's meeting.

On 2/25/13 12:37 PM, "Kristen James Eberlein" <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
wrote:

>    We now have deadlines assigned for 19 out of 53 stage-2 and stage-3
> proposals. I want to thank folks for stepping up to the table and assigning
> deadlines to their proposals.
>
>  I have not yet reached out to people with a single proposal to ask for
> deadlines; I'll be doing so this week.
>
>  Eliot, you are the only person with multiple proposals (24) who has not yet
> provided me with deadline information. Please do so ASAP.
>

>  Proposal # Owner Description Stage Current deadline
>  13056 Anderson Expand syntax for filtering attributes 2 28-Feb-13
>  13107 Nitchie Refine rules for determining default values for scope, format,
> & type attributes 2 5-Mar-13
>  13089 Mark Meyers Storage of learning objects as separate files 2 8-Mar-13
>  13115 Anderson Make DITAVAL filtering aware of subjectScheme 2 8-Mar-13
>  13079 Anderson Update keyref definition to make distinctions between elements
> 2 15-Mar-13
>  13085 Anderson Accessible summary for table and simpletable 2 15-Mar-13
>  13121 Priestley Reuse a structural specialization as a domain 2 15-Mar-13
>  13035 Eberlein XML mention domain 2 22-Mar-13
>  13090 Nitchie Change @style attribute in DITAVAL files to NMTOKENS 2
> 26-Mar-13
>  13086 TechComm SC Add troubleshooting element to <step> 3 29-Mar-13
>  13096 TechComm SC Add troubleshooting section to <task> 3 29-Mar-13
>  13098 TechComm SC Add new troubleshooting value to @type attribute for <note>
> 3 29-Mar-13
>  13001 Helfinstine Same topic URI reference syntax 3 31-Mar-13
>  13059a Anderson Ability to filter within a branch of content 2 31-Mar-13
>  13040 Helfinstine Intersection of filtering & metadata elements 2 23-Apr-13
>  13007 Anderson New values for @toc attribute 2 30-Apr-13
>  13059 Anderson New mechanism to override default cascading rule for metadata
> 2 30-Apr-13
>  13108 Priestley Add <title> to <topicref> 2 1-Jun-13
>  13051 Priestley Light-weight DITA 2 15-Jun-13

Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions
Main: 512.554.9368
www.rsicms.com
www.rsuitecms.com
Book: DITA For Practitioners, from XML Press,
http://xmlpress.net/publications/dita/practitioners-1/