Subject: RE: [dita] glossref not possible with classifyMap.dtd

Thanks Eliot

Yes, I was kind of wondering why glossref domain was excluded when you use
classifyMap.dtd.  But thanks for explaining how to put it in there.
It seems topicsubject would be used in a standard map which contains your
navigation topicrefs, so you would also find glossrefs in there.

The problem with updating the DTDs is end users find it difficult and it
sometimes means configuring both the editor and the CMS. Less configuration
and more out of the box behavior is always good.

Jim

Content,