Subject: Subjects and Terms regarding keys

Read the sections in the Dita 1.2 spec regarding keys.

It was good with lots of great examples.

I came up with a tree of important terms I encountered (I also added a few for my own memory).

keydefinitions:

- key space

- key definition

   - breadth first traversal of map (and submaps)

   - effective key definitions

- key binding

-    resource binding

-    content binding

-    no binding

key references

- key dereferencing, keyref resolution, processing key references

- fallback

Then I wondered if there was a glossary for the specification – is there one – I could not find it.  Is there a reason why there is no glossary.

Also, if anyone is updating that are on keys or wants to add a glossary I would be happy to help.

cheers

Jim