Subject: RE: [dita] Will you be at CMS/DITA North America next week?

Hi Kristen

Yes, I will be at DITA NA next week.  Please include me on any invites to
informal meetups.

I had a look at the FAQ.  It is a good writeup, however, I think the DITA
1.2 spec is pretty good at explaining keys too.
I contacted Chris N regarding my ideas.  If you are interested I could send
ideas to you directly.

My first objective is to simplify the proposal so it is easier to understand
for DITA users.  This will focus on use cases and the explanation.

After we have the most simple understanding there, then we can look at
implementation.

Then,

Behalf