Subject: RE: glossref not possible with classifyMap.dtd

Hi Folks

As per todays discussion – I realize I proposed a solution below where I should have proposed the use case and let those more familiar with the DTDs propose the solution.

So in that light.

The usecase is:

I wish to define a subject scheme in a map called subjects.map.

I wish to import those subjects in my root map called root.map.

In my root map, I wish to classify topics according to my subjects using

        <topicref href="/Content/Z_old_Get_voicemail_xi28935.xml" class="- map/topicref ">

<topicsubject>

<subjectref keyref="SD_PhoneFeatures"/>

<subjectref keyref="SD_VoiceMail"/>

</topicsubject>

</topicref>
As well, in my root map I wish to have a <glossref> as shown below.

No “off the shelf” map type seems to allow both of these.

I think my use case would be common for anyone using subject schemes for topic classification so an “off the shelf” map type would make sense to me.

Jim