Subject: Regrets

I am attending the ISO standards meeting in Montreal this week. We are reviewing the draft content management standard.
JoAnn

Sent from my iPhone
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech

On May 28, 2013, at 10:02 AM, "Kristen Eberlein" <kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

Submitter's message
The agenda is in place for today's call; see the Wiki.

Among the items are:

* Beginning discussion on the MathML proposal
* Vote on 13041: Cross-deliverable linking
* Discussion about DITA 1.3 release planning
-- Kristen Eberlein
Event Title: OASIS DITA TC meeting

Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2013, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Location: Conference call
Description

Phone Conferencing (hosted by IBM):
USA Toll-Free: 888-426-6840
USA Caller Paid: 215-861-6239
Participant Code: 3898 8506

Dial in numbers for other countries can be found here:
https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=38988506&accessNumber=2158616239

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Owner: Kristen Eberlein
Sharing: This event is shared with the General Public group. Public Event Link
<ical_34918.ics>
<ical_34902.ics>