Subject: Re: [dita] [I18N] Integrating the W3C ITS locNote into DITA: Options

Hi, Jirka.

Yesterday the DITA TC voted to NOT consider any new proposals for DITA 1.3.

Yes, the DITA TC is aware that integrating ITS 2.0 is not possible given the current design.

Perhaps integrating ITS 2.0 would be more possible for DITA 2.0 ...

Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)