Subject: Eliot's Burst of Productivity

As many of you know, I am spending this week secluded in Normandy with the
express purpose of trying to complete as many of my DITA 1.3 proposals as
possible. This means I'll be flooding the list with submissions.

I have no expectation that these submissions will come to the top of the
agenda--they should be scheduled appropriately so as not to overburden the
discussion or edge out proposals from others, such as those recently
submitted by Michael and Robert.

Cheers,

Eliot

Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions
Main: 512.554.9368
www.rsicms.com
www.rsuitecms.com
Book: DITA For Practitioners, from XML Press,
http://xmlpress.net/publications/dita/practitioners-1/