Subject: Review of Proposals 13010 and 13031

Hello Eliot,

I did review both proposals they are well done and I am fine with them.

The only question I had was about the semantics of “overline” in proposal 13031. If this is restricted to formulas I would prefer not to allow it outside of the mathml integration.

BR Thilo

Dr. Thilo Buchholz
Chief Knowledge Transfer Architect and SAP Internal Coach
Knowledge Productization Services
SAP AG
T   +49/62 27/76 13 31
M  +49/170/2 20 01 17