Subject: RE: [dita] Review of Proposals 13010 and 13031

I am convinced and fully support Eliots proposal.

BR thilo

-----Original Message-----
From: nancylph@gmail.com [mailto:nancylph@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Nancy Harrison
Sent: Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013 01:55
To: Park Seth-R01164
Cc: Buchholz, Thilo; Eliot Kimber; dita

Hi,

As far as I'm concerned, the highlighting domain is all about
formatting anyway - I don't see how something that exclusively
concerns the appearance of characters could be considered in any other
way - so I think it makes sense to make it complete from that
perspective.

In addition, as someone with a number of semiconductor clients, the
'active-low' issue comes up on a regular basis; it would be much more
straightforward to specialize off something already available.

Regards,
Nancy