Subject: Release management stage proposal: conent of change-person and change-organization

Hello,

I am sending this email to let you know that I want to deviate slightly from what we agreed on this morning. However, I believe the deviation makes good sense.

We agreed this morning that these two elements, which are being reverted to what they were before the xnal domain was involved, would have text content. When I send out the revised proposal tomorrow, however, I would like to base them on <data>, for these reasons:

·         The elements in bookchangehistory that they are based on, organization and person, are specialized on <data>.

·         All the other child elements of <change-historylist> are specialized on <data>; there is no reason for these two to be different.

·         These elements would have been specialized from <data> if xnal had not entered the picture.

I hope this change will be acceptable to everyone, since it makes for a completely uniform structure that more closely resembles the domain it’s based on.

Thank you.

with best regards

Tom Cihak

Freescale