Subject: Re: [dita] Stage 3 proposals

Thanks for the update, Eliot.

I checked further regarding the proposals you indicated were awaiting TC review:
  • 13103: Replacement for print -- I see a stage 2 proposal in Kavi, but no stage-3 proposal.
  • 13104: @keyref on <object> and <param> -- Same as above, I see a stage 2 proposal in Kavi, but no stage-3 proposal.
  • 13119: SVG domain -- You uploaded a stage 3 proposal on 2 July, listing Deb Bissantz as the reviewer. Trello lists both Nancy and Deb as reviewers. When you update the stage 3 proposal, let me and Don know and we will get it on the agenda for TC discussion and vote.

Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)