Subject: DITA 1.3 progress, 23-29 September 2013

Now that we are done with all stage 1 and stage 2 proposals, we can get a little more granular about how we track the stage 3 proposals. Note the new categories:

Owner Total # of proposals Stage  3 in progress Stage 3 review Stage 3 discussion Complete
Anderson 4 3     1
Eberlein 1 1
Hackos 1       1
Helfinstine 1 1
Help SC (Doherty) 2 2
Hudson 1 1
Kimber 17 6      11
L & T SC 1 1
Mark Myers 1
     1
Nitchie 3     1 2
Priestley 1 1
TechComm SC 5 2     3
TOTALS 38 18 0 1 19

Progress summary

Proposals entering review:
  • Proposals undergoing TC discussion:
    • 13004: Scoping mechanism for use with key definitions (Nitchie)
  • Proposals moved to "Complete":
    • 13089: learningObjectMap and learningGroupMap (Myers)