Subject: Re: [dita] Attribute tables in new Lang Ref topics

Many of the stage 3 proposals, while giving complete examples of the changes to documentation, do not include actual copies of the new dita topics. as part of the proposal submitted for review. So reviewers will need to ask for material that isn't currently in the proposal.  I noticed this in Eliot's proposals 13103 (@print replacement) and 13119 (SVG).  The issue is most likely to come up in proposals that require brand new langref topics.  If they're modifying an already-existing topic, the attribute table is already there, and they will probably update it.  In a new topic, they may assume that the attribute table appears magically, like the contains/contained-by table.

Nancy

Nancy