Subject: Re: [dita] "name" attribute on audience element

Definitely agree with Robert's suggestion.

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA Europe Conference 2013 in Munich, Germany November 18-19. More information at:

http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/DITAeurope/2013/index.htm