Subject: RelaxNG Proposal Status Update 2013-11-20

I have completed writing the first draft of the full spec language,
reflecting the use of <div> as optional but suggested. I decided to use
Relax NG itself as the foreign vocabulary, which was both easy to do and
has a tasty dose of self reference. But it means you could for example,
bring RNG modules into topics directly and render them however you wanted,
say generate nice pictures or something. My work is up to date in my
github repository.

I still need to make a calm editorial pass over the proposal before
providing it to reviewers. I will also be making all the base module
declarations and selected specializations conform to the proposed spec so
I can provide those working declarations to reviewers as well. I expect to
complete this work on my flight home from Germany tomorrow.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com