Subject: Deadlines and DITA 1.3 proposals in-progress and in-review

Reminders about the DITA 1.3 process:
  • Proposals must be reviewed by a minimum of two members, who need at least a week to conduct their reviews. See https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201306/msg00126.html for more information about the responsibilities of reviews.
  • Proposals must be presented and discussed at a TC meeting.
  • Proposals must be voted on at a following meeting.
I need to remind people that the deadline for having proposals reviewed, discussed, and approved is rapidly looming: 1 December 2013

I'm willing to slip deadlines into December for proposals, but not longer. Remember we only have three meetings in December, and it might be difficult to get quorum.

Proposals in review

Proposal
Owner
Reviewers
Note
13056: Expand syntax for filtering attributes
Anderson
Bissantz, Eberlein, Hamilton, Kimber
Review by Bissantz completed
13059a: Ability to filter within a branch of content
Anderson Eberlein, Kimber Reviews completed
13060: Enhancement to <resourceid>
Help SC
Anderson, Bissantz, Hudson
Review by Bissantz completed
Rejected by Anderson as incomplete
13061: UA window definition
Help SC Anderson, Day
Review by Day completed
13097: New troubleshooting topic TechComm SC
Hackos, Harrison, Dawn Stevens
Dependent on 13121
Reviews completed
13106: New base domain and specializations for question/answer interactions L & T SC
Kimber, Hackos, Dawn Stevens

13112: RelaxNG for DITA vocabulary Kimber
Anderson, Hudson

13121: Reuse a structural specialization as a domain
Priestley
Anderson, Bob Thomas

Co-chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)