Subject: Agenda for today's meeting posted

I've updated the agenda for today's meeting on the FrontPage Wiki (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/FrontPage)

We have some small items to handle, mainly e-mails from Robert Anderson about discrepancies between the spec and the XML grammar packages and an e-mail on the dita-comment list.

Then we'll dive into a "Lessons learned" discussion on our DITA 1.3 proposal process, plus discussion about tooling to support our DITA 1.3 spec reviews.

If you are not a regular attendee and plan to attend, contact me for the call-in information and pass code. (Due to problems with pranksters attending DITA TC meetings, we no longer post this information in a public place.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)