Subject: Re: [dita] Tool for conducting DITA 1.3 spec reviews

We used AgileWords for another standard I work on. Unfortunately, you have to use Word as the source file, so you wouldn?t be able to do this with DITA source.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott
Scott Hudson   |   PELCO  by Schneider Electric   |   United States  |   Standards Lead
Phone:
 +1 970 282 1952  |  Mobile: +1 720 369 2433