Subject: RE: [dita] Educational background of voting members of the TC

Not a voting member.

I am Computing Science major and Environmental Education minor.
Grad courses in database.
My specialty is database/data modelling.

I think we have the right answer - we are diverse.
Inclusive diversity is the best way to escape the ghetto of ignorance.
We need solution domain as well as technical knowledge and experience.

Behalf Of