Subject: Agenda for today's meeting posted

I've updated the agenda for today's meeting on the FrontPage Wiki (https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/FrontPage)

We'll pick back up the "Lessons learned" discussion on our DITA 1.3 proposal process, plus discussion about our DITA 1.3 infrastructure: tooling for reviews; RelaxNG to DTDs and XSDs; etc.

TC members can find call-in information at the following URL:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3679

Thanks to Robin Cover for suggesting that we store the call-in information in an action item!

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)