Subject: Re: [dita] Request amendment to content model for the XML mention domain (proposal 13035)

I just checked the proposal files and the RNG declarations for the markup
name domain and the XML domain are both:

<choice>
            <text/>
            <ref name="text"/>
            <ref name="tm"/>
          </choice>

I'm not sure why I have <tm> in there--I can't imagine there would ever be
a markup name that required a trademark within it. I think I must have
just copied a content model from somewhere else in my haste. <tm> is
somewhat unique in that it's not itself a specialization of <ph> or
<keyword>, so it has to be explicitly included in content models where it
needs to be allowed.

But this means that the RNG is already more or less consistent with the
proposed change.

Cheers,

Eliot
Senior Solutions Architect