Subject: Question about another learning element

This time it is the element lomLearningResourceType:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.2/os/spec/langref/lomInteractivityType.html

According to the specification, these are the legal values for the @value attribute:
(Exercise | Simulation | Questionnaire | Diagram | Figure | Graph | Index | Slide | Table | Narrative Text | Exam | Experiment | ProblemStatement | SelfAssesment,  -dita-use-conref-target)

In the DTD/XSD implementation, the values are:
exercise, simulation, questionnaire, diagram, figure, graph, index, slide, table, narrativetext, exam, experiment, problemstatement, selfassessment, lecture, or -dita-use-conref-target

Apart from the case issues and one word / two word issues, the DTD and XSD have a value of "lecture" that is not valid according to the spec. So the question is - do we add the value "lecture" to the specification as a valid value, or do we list it in the specification as an errata in the DTD/XSD?

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://dita-ot.sourceforge.net/)