Subject: XSD Generation Status: 31 March 2014

I seem to be getting close to 100% complete on the XSD generation. The
only remaining item that I know of at this point is support for foreign
domains.

I've committed to SVN the current URN- and URL-based XSDs along with their
catalogs. These validate all my test docs that don't use shells that
include the SVG and MathML domains, which means all the map types, base
topic, and the learning topic types.

I will try to resolve the foreign domain issue before Tuesday's meeting
but I may not have time due to other immediate priorities.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com