Subject: Re: [dita] Discrepancies between the RNG troubleshooting model and the DTD model in the approved feature

I have corrected the RNG, regenerated the DTDs, RNCs, and XSDs and
committed to SVN. I updated the troubleshooting test document to verify
all three forms of step and to verify the rules for <troubleSolution>,
which was incorrect per the 13 Jan version of the troubleshooting proposal.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com