Subject: DTD and XSD Status 28 June 2014

My status this morning is that all the DITA 1.2 tests pass, meaning I'm
generating working DTDs and XSDs for the 1.2 vocabulary. I think my tests
are reasonably comprehensive but I can't guarantee there aren't any false
positives.

I've still got issues with the L&T modules related to the learningDomain
and learning2Domain declarations. I'll try to work those out in the coming
days.

All other tests, including for ditabase, pass for 1.3.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com