Subject: Re: [dita] Comprehensive tables of doctypes / domains

The learning1 and learning2 shells are not experimental: they reflect
using only the original learning domain or only the new learning2 domain.

The rngtopic topic type is the topic type that governs the DITA-specific
metadata in the RELAX NG modules. I'm not sure it's sufficiently useful to
be part of the standard but I wanted to at least have the option of
treating that information as true topics, for example, to compile document
about a set of modules. It also reflects my general practice of making
everything be topics or maps when you're in a DITA environment.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com