Subject: Re: [dita] Proposal 13102: Release Management

I'm in favor of making this change.

Bob Thomas

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Eliot Kimber <ekimber@contrext.com> wrote:
The Release Management proposal (at least the Stage 3 version, which I
rechecked just now), specifies that the change-summary element can only
occur once.

However, in working Seth on some of his content that uses this domain, we
realized that the original design was for change-summary to be
zero-or-more. Seth's use case is two different summaries, with different
conditions, one for internal consumption and one for external consumption.

I think Seth's use case is a reasonable one and, according to Seth,
reflects his original design provided as input to the Subcommittee's work.

I would like to propose that we change change-summary from "?" to "*".

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com