Subject: Re: [dita] Fwd: DITA 1.3 "XML mention" question

As expected, Liam confirms that the errata to XML 1.0 5th Edition removes
the restriction on names starting with "xml":

From Liam's reply to my mail:

--------
>However, it was subsequently pointed out that the errata to the 5th
>edition of XML 1.0 removes this restriction.

Yes.
--------

That satisfies me that we can leave the XML Domain design unchanged. It
might be worth noting this detail somewhere, either in the spec or
separately.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC