Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 16 September 2014 uploaded (text version)

Text copied in for ease of reading; either link will be valid for approval purposes.

Action Items:
1. Robert to send details on required OASIS verbiage for grammar files to Eliot.

Minutes of the OASIS DITA TC
Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Recorded by Don Day
link to agenda for this meeting:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/PreviousAgendas

Regrets: N Harrison, M Priestley

Standing Business
=================
Approve minutes from previous business meeting:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201409/msg00020.html (9 September, Nancy Harrison)
Proposed by Kris, seconded by Stan Doherty, approved by TC

Subcommittee Reports
none
Kris asked JoAnn about update for Adoption TC; will work on that offline.

Announcements
none

Business
========
1. DITA 1.3 progress
Robert reported on progress with spec.
Reorg, esp wrt keys
With help from Chris Nitchie.
Not checked in yet, testing older content usage of terms.
Last issue needing done for next review.
Robert will get feedback from Eliot and possibly other passionate contributors to that discussion.

Kris asked Eliot about grammar files and utilities; nothing new this week.
Kris and Robert know of some required OASIS verbiage that needs to be added; Action for Robert to send details to Eliot.

2. Action items
- Robert on spec and scaleset: done
- Renaming of ditaval ref elements: done, Eliot will verify that he has committed his updates to grammar files.

Eliot has received funding to actually implement L&T2

3. Update on lw dita
Kris will save update for whenever Michael is back on the call.

4. Continued item: frontpage wiki

5. New item: Trello board

6. Continued

7. on-going  items: DITA 1.3

closed at 11:12 Eastern

-- Don Day
  • "Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
  • Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?"
  • --T.S. Eliot
1. Robert to send details on required OASIS verbiage for grammar files to Eliot.

-- Don Day
Document Name: DITA TC Meeting Minutes 16 September 2014

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Don Day